Update from 3.0.4 to 3.0.13 (RHEL and CentOS 7.3 to 7.4): Reference "${group_attribute}" not found

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Fri Sep 15 14:47:50 CEST 2017

Bernd wrote:
> I didn't say that it's a bug within FreeRADIUS. It's more a glitch in
> the update mechanism. I removed all *rpmnew files (which should normally
> not be a problem) but the error remains:

IIRC, .rpmnew files contain changes for the new package version that
cannot be put in place without overwriting a modified configuration
file.  You have to merge them into the corresponding configuration file.
  (Or merge the existing configuration file's changes into the .rpmnew
and then replace the configuration file with the .rpmnew.)

	Richard.