No "known good" password added

Bhagwat, Shrikant shrbhagw at med.umich.edu
Thu Sep 21 17:03:53 CEST 2017

(0) WARNING: ldap : No "known good" password added. Ensure the admin user has permission to read the password attribute
Admin has permission to read password. Radius server connects to LDAP OK. Bind was successful
Our ldap server is Novell eDirectory. Radius Server connect by port 636 only. I don't think we use TLS.
Which part of  configuration is causing the problem