Minimal Exec Example

Peter Lambrechtsen peter at crypt.nz
Fri Sep 22 21:25:12 CEST 2017

Or if you really need some really special logic write it in Perl as there
is a very stable module to do exactly that. The Python module is also there
but can be more problematic if you have external dependencies and is less
forgiving. The perl code I wrote gets called millions of times a day
without an issue.