Version 3.0.17 has been released

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at jisc.ac.uk
Wed Apr 18 17:38:06 CEST 2018

Whoop! Rolling this out onto our new testbed later today. With any luck our key refresh stuff works perfectly without any hiccups.

:-)

Stefan Paetow
Consultant, Trust and Identity

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net
skype: stefan.paetow.janet

jisc.ac.uk

On 17/04/2018, 18:30, "Freeradius-Users on behalf of Alan DeKok" <freeradius-users-bounces+stefan.paetow=jisc.ac.uk at lists.freeradius.org on behalf of aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

      Full release notes on the web site:

    https://freeradius.org/release_notes/?br=3.0.x&re=3.0.17

      Fixes for a few things broken in 3.0.15 and 3.0.16, sorry. :(

      We now have Docker files!

    https://hub.docker.com/r/freeradius/freeradius-server/

      Packages (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS) are on:

    http://packages.networkradius.com

      Packages and Docker files for 3.0.17 should be available on the web sites shortly.  They are building now.

      Alan DeKok.

    -
    List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html