radius.log into filebeat

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Tue Apr 24 18:33:30 CEST 2018

On Tue, 2018-04-24 at 17:28 +0100, Alex Sharaz via Freeradius-Users
wrote:
> What might be the best way to get . the contents of radius.log into
> filebeat? I'm already generating a suitable detail  log file that the
> filebeat client processes to push radius acct/auth info into our
> logstash service ?

Haven't looked at filebeat specifically (I've used log-courier in the
past) but that should just pick the file up and ship it to logstash I
think? Then the logstash filter here should be a good start.

https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/tree/v3.0.x/doc/schemas
/logstash

--
Matthew