Query regarding FreeRADIUS to support multiple Root CA’s

Dhal, Kaustav Kaustav.Dhal at landisgyr.com
Mon Aug 13 13:26:49 CEST 2018

Hi,

I am trying to configure FreeRADIUS to support multiple Root CA’s. It‘s a test environment and I need to verify my node against multiple ROOT CA’s.

I have made changes in eap.conf for the same but I can authenticate only against the first ROOT CA mentioned in the list. It ignores all other Root CA’s that I have mentioned.

Is there a way by which I can configure FreeRADIUS to support multiple ROOT CA’s. Please clarify.

Thanks,

FreeRADIUS version             3.0.15

Regards,
Kaustav

P PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.