Question on radgroupreply query

J Kephart jkephart at safetynetaccess.com
Fri Aug 24 17:05:06 CEST 2018

We use FR in a hospitality environment, and user credentials are created
dynamically.  Because those credentials are set to expire after a preset
period of time, we have a process that removes stale entries from the
various tables.  Otherwise, a user who reconnects after his session
expires gets a reject, because FR returns the older attributes, rather
than the newest ones.

I have not reviewed the code (not an expert), but I wonder if by
changing the query, adding "order by id desc," this situation might be
remedied.  Will that do the trick for us?

Thanks,
-- Jim