Freeradius crash please help

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Dec 10 17:20:41 CET 2018

> On Dec 10, 2018, at 7:25 AM, 8zero2 operations <8zero2ops at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Please help man, I have tried different OS different versions but this
> crash problem doesnt leave, this is 3.0.x.

  If this is still the "exec program + COA" problem, then we don't have a fix.  I have been unable to reproduce it here, and I haven't had time to look at it in more detail.

  About the only thing I can suggest is to run the server as:

	radiusd -xxxx ... > log.txt

  The log.txt file will be large, and 99% of it won't be relevant.  But it *should* at some point print out an error.  e.g. "X is parented by Y but it should be parented by Z"

  That error, and the subsequent lines are useful.  Everything before that is not important.