Different databases with single freeradius

Emrah Yıldırım emrah.yldrm81 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 05:56:59 CET 2018

Are you sure
you're looking at Link? This topic is related to Freeradius... I have
separated databases with SQL instance. However, separate hosts in both NAS
tables
Although I do, I see the same data in the RADACCT table of both databases.
Please give me a solution

6 Şub 2018 23:57 tarihinde "Alan DeKok" <aland at deployingradius.com> yazdı:

On Feb 6, 2018, at 3:47 PM, Emrah Yıldırım <emrah.yldrm81 at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/Reg-Different-
databases-with-single-frerradius-td5713985.html

> I'm asking for your help with the subject. Would you please provide more
> open and more concrete information? I've separated the
> databases. I present the same problem... The Radacct table is visible to
> everyone.

  What does that mean?

  If you want to control who can read a table in SQL, consult the
documentation for your SQL server.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/