Different databases with single freeradius

Nathan Ward lists+freeradius at daork.net
Wed Feb 7 09:42:02 CET 2018

> On 7/02/2018, at 5:56 PM, Emrah Yıldırım <emrah.yldrm81 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Are you sure
> you're looking at Link? This topic is related to Freeradius... I have
> separated databases with SQL instance. However, separate hosts in both NAS
> tables
> Although I do, I see the same data in the RADACCT table of both databases.
> Please give me a solution

Almost certainly, you are calling both instances of the SQL module rather than just one. If you want accounting in only one database, you need to call only one module instance, as described in the link you refer to.

Also, read http://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/radiusd-X <http://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/radiusd-X>, and see if you can see where the problem is - I suspect you will be able to.

--
Nathan Ward