How to use sqlcounter to disconnect a user after reaching the daily quota?

Houman houmie at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 20:29:32 CET 2018

Alan,

1) When I said it doesn't work, I meant I tried to replicate your previous
solution by utilising radgroupcheck instead of radcheck. And I have
explained the steps I have taken to make this possible. Would you say I
have missed any step?

2) What is the purpose of groupname field in radacct table then? I was
expecting freeradius to check that the user belongs to that group in
radusergroup and then would automatically fill that field as well in
radacct next to everything it already does.