freeradius high cpu load

Bassem Mettichi mettichi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 17:34:29 CET 2018

Hello Alan,

i don't understand why your answers are always like this, if you don't like
to give a hand you don't need to write me any thing you didn't answered any
question i have posted on the this list always you blame me i don't like
why, you have to trusted me, iam using Redhat 7.1, on this machine i have
4VCPU + 8GB RAM, iam using freeradius with rediswho for accounting and
freeradius with rlm_perl for authentication, iam doing a performnce tests
because the Customer has a lot of trafic that is why i have stopped using
MYSQL and iam using now redis database, the Customer need 10000 accounting
start / seconde but i have now reached only 6000 accounting start / second
because of the high cpu use of radiusd process on the system when i execute
top command i see only radiusd running and used the totality of the 4 VCPU
please if you can't help me don't tell any thing, i don't need for your
blame.

Best Regards
Mettichi Bassem