freeradius high cpu load

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 19:08:44 CET 2018

so...what are these VCPU - what sort of horsepower are you dealing
with?    have you measured the actual ability of your REDIS sub-system
- how many
requests can it deal with directly? what CPU load do you get when
doing that?  have you profiled the radiusd process and seen what
exactly is taking the
CPU time when packets are going through your system?  are things stuck
in WAIT etc?

alan