guide on configuring freeradius 3 LDAP

Douglas C Ward douglas at ugutech.com
Thu Jan 18 21:54:26 CET 2018

in the mods-available/ldap file, there is this section…

        #  Note: set_auth_type was removed in v3.x.x
        #  Equivalent functionality can be achieved by adding the following
        #  stanza to the authorize {} section of your virtual server.
        #
        #    ldap
        #    if ((ok || updated) && User-Password) {
        #        update {
        #            control:Auth-Type := ldap
        #    }

… where is the “authorize {}” section of my virtual server?

—Douglas