No Session-Timeout in radtest

Rob het.oosten at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 16:28:20 CEST 2018

I removed the sql entry in radreply, and added dailycounter to the
authorize section. I now get a Session-Time in the reply and this
message after time is up:
Reply-Message = "Your maximum daily usage time has been reached"
(0) -: Expected Access-Accept got Access-Reject

So the accounting part is now working as expected. Thank you!!!