check password !?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Jun 9 20:54:06 CEST 2018

On Jun 9, 2018, at 2:49 PM, تعلم البرمجة <mido2010bona at gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks alan for your reply but i want do this for another query i want if
> this password is right do ...

  I don't know what that means.

> i will use php for attributes and i will remove radcheck and radreply and
> radgroupcheck and radgroupreply  for speed up freeradius

  Using PHP instead of SQL won't speed up FreeRADIUS.

> and i have all
> this on 1 table but i have problem i want check if right password access
> accept from php page so can you help me for this point ?

  (a) set Cleartext-Password and let the server do CHAP and MS-CHAP

  (b) re-implement the CHAP and MS-CHAP protocols in PHP yourself.  Do that by reading ~100 pages of technical specifications.

  Pick one solution.  If I were you, I'd do (a).

  If you choose (b), then we can't help you.  This is the FreeRADIUS list, not the PHP programming list.  Or, the "how to implement MS-CHAP" list.