Freeradius realm using multiple sql and virtual server

Philemon Jaomalaza philemon.jaomalaza at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 01:59:40 CEST 2018

FreeRADIUS does not connect to the database set on sql1 beacause I used pool = sql on the module sql1 so all connexion use the sql module config. I commented this line and it work now. Thank's for your help.

Now, I can continue and can you suggested to decide what the best practice and give best performance and memory usage if I want to have a separate service per client :
- define multiple virtual servers with one global "listen" section IP/port for all virtual server.
- define multiple virtual servers and each server has its listen section IP/port difffrent
- define single virtual servers and use if ....elsif....else to select the proper sql module.

It will be for more than 10 NAS and can have more than 50 NAS

Philemon Jaomalaza