off topic - eapol_test alternative

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Mon Mar 12 20:05:25 CET 2018

On Mon, 2018-03-12 at 18:55 +0000, Cappalli, Tim (Aruba Security)
wrote:
> You'll see the EAP server cert in an over the air packet capture.

Wireshark might show it from the EAPoL frames?

You can also extract it from the RADIUS EAP-Message attributes if
you've got a capture of the RADIUS packets. I've done it manually, but
not sure if there's any utilities which will do it.

Matthew

--
Matthew