Secondary Authentication on FreeRadius

Christian Becerra chris at sapomiami.com
Fri Mar 16 19:26:20 CET 2018

We have a Juniper SSL VPN device that we want to authenticate to AD via the
Free Radius.

If the Username and password is good - Want to have another check against
our Scheduling software that manages the users Time of Allowed VPN.  It is
front ended by an API via HTTP

If the scheduling software says the time is good - We want to send a
message back to the Juniper - that access is allowed.

If anyone is interested in taking on this project, please respond to me
with either an hourly rate of project cost.

Let me know
Thanks
Chris