Secondary Authentication on FreeRadius

Юрий Иванов format_hub at outlook.com
Fri Mar 16 19:53:37 CET 2018

Hi,
I have Python based radius module, which asks memcached, then in case no result returned it performed http get request.
I may provide you a code or change it for you - not problem its very simple.
P.S. Maybe Python choice is less preferable than Perl (which already works in my environment), but I have not fully tested it.
P.P.S. Btw I'm interested in taking on this project for free. But at this point don't know if my skills are good enough for you ;)