Query error in Acct table for Tenant_ID

Emrah Yıldırım emrah.yldrm81 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:13:18 CET 2018

You misunderstand me... I'm not the kind of guy who tries to get ready
information without doing research.

You do the same thing to me every time, I have a grudge... Tell me my
brother if I write...

I don't know what happened to the bandwagon as we share information.

What if you could help us in this life for two minutes?

20 Mar 2018 Sal 20:16 tarihinde Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> şunu