Releasing 3.0.17?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Mar 29 16:24:38 CEST 2018

  There are a few issues found && fixed since 3.0.16.  Unless there are major objections, I think we can release 3.0.17 next week.

  The next step after that would be to add support for multiple kinds of certificates at the same time.  e.g. RSA and ECC.

  This is supported in OpenSSL since 1.0.2.  It's starting to get more widely deployed, too.

  While we do try hard to have 3.0 in a "feature freeze", features can still be added if they are important enough.  And I think this counts.