CoA from db nas list

Bipin Patel bipin at xbipin.com
Mon Nov 12 09:39:35 CET 2018

what i meant is my mikrotik NAS connects to FR and i need to send CoA
packets to the NAS to reduce speed for hotspot clients so basically FR
originates the CoA so where does the NAS ip, port and secret details go
in? currently i put it in clients.conf and that works so if this the
right place or in sites-enabled i need to put the originate_coa file
with the details there?