A bit of help using the rlm_rest module with django-freeradius

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Nov 19 04:25:44 CET 2018

On Nov 18, 2018, at 9:29 PM, Marty E. Plummer <hanetzer at startmail.com> wrote:
> (btw, is irc.freenode.net/#freeradius official?)

  No.

>>  And that's why we say to run the server in debug mode.  Because once you do that, many common problems become simple to debug.
>>
> Yeah, up until I determined to move the REST call into the inner tunnel
> the freeradius server was only in debug mode.

  The point is *also* to post the debug output to the list.  All of the available documentation says to do this.  Including the "man" page, web site, FAQ, Wiki, and the message you get when joining the list.

  Despite that, people keep posting everything *but* the debug output.  We don't need to see configuration files, docket config. etc.  We need the debug output.