IOS authenticaton failures

Mark Williams markhw at vt.edu
Thu Oct 4 18:43:37 CEST 2018

Just to clarify, in both of your cases FreeRadius is rejecting the access request? At first it sounded as though, in Tim’s case, the system was responding with an accept, but the user was getting an ‘incorrect password’ message from their supplicant.

Mark Williams
Network Infrastructure & Services
1770 Forecast Drive, 0506
Blacksburg, VA 24061