IOS authenticaton failures

Ibrahim AKSIT ibrahimaksit at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 09:20:55 CEST 2018

Hello dear there all,
I have first upgrade  my openssl version from 1.0.x to latest stable
version 1.1.1 (https://www.openssl.org/ says
11-Sep-2018 Final version of OpenSSL 1.1.1 (LTS) is now available: please
download and upgrade!

After that, I have followed the procedures in the
https://wiki.freeradius.org/building/Debian%20and%20Ubuntu#building-packages
.
Everything seems to work right now.

Thanks so much for any comment  and support.

İbrahim AKŞİT

Best Regards and Wishes
Yours Sincerely.