Freeradius 3.0.15 Fair Usage Policy doesn't work

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Oct 10 19:14:59 CEST 2018

  Some simple things: learn how to reply to messages on the list.  i.e. reply to OTHER PEOPLES messages.  Not to your own messages.

  And don't include ALL OF THE TEXT in the message you're sending.  We saw the previous email.  You don't need to send it to the list again, and again, and again./

> On Oct 10, 2018, at 11:52 AM, Görkem İnanç Korkmaz <gorkeminanckorkmaz at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for your comment Ali, but sqlcounter already didn't work

  If you read what he said, he did *not* say to use the sqlcounter module.  He said to use just sql.  They're different.

> I have been working on freeradius over 4 month, where I am looked at which
> web sites describes their solution is working about fair usage policy
> didn't worked. Than I am confused.
> So I decide to ask the freeradius list to solve this problem. If you have
> an example could share with me.

  We've tried to help you with documentation, etc.