FreeRADIUS with FortiClient help

Dimitrios Panagiotaros dpanagiotaros at redlegg.com
Thu Oct 11 17:24:29 CEST 2018

Hello,

My name is Dimitrios and I've successfully set up a test FreeRADIUS and AD server and am able to authenticate to AD via the FreeRADIUS server.  I've also been able to include the Google Authenticator and authenticate with 2FA when I SSH into a linux box with it.  What I'm trying to do is see if it is possible to authenticate via a FortiClient SSL VPN with 2FA.  I'm able to authenticate without 2FA but whenever I go to add 2FA, I receive errors and it's not able to.  I'm reaching out because I'm trying to figure out if there is any documentation out there for this or if you know of a way to do this?  I've seen in a couple forums that this is possible but no one has elaborated on how to go about doing this and figured I'd reach out to see if maybe anyone else has heard of this.

Please let me know!

Thanks,
Dimitrios

Disclaimer