pap: WARNING: Authentication will fail unless a "known good" password is available

ahmet erkol ahmeterkol at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 13:20:57 CEST 2018

sql {
        # The sub-module to use to execute queries. This should match
        # the database you're attempting to connect to.
        #
        #    * rlm_sql_mysql
        #    * rlm_sql_mssql
        #    * rlm_sql_oracle
        #    * rlm_sql_postgresql
        #    * rlm_sql_sqlite
        #    * rlm_sql_null (log queries to disk)

When i uncomment the rlm_sql_mysql. Service doesn't start. It has failed.

Matthew Newton <mcn at freeradius.org>, 12 Eki 2018 Cum, 14:13 tarihinde şunu