set an ldap attribute in the ldap file

Yaël Rozanes irozanes387 at hotmail.fr
Wed Oct 24 14:06:35 CEST 2018

thanks ^^ i return at my researsh ^^

________________________________
De : Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users-bounces+irozanes387=hotmail.fr at lists.freeradius.org> de la part de Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
Envoyé : mercredi 24 octobre 2018 12:53
À : FreeRadius users mailing list
Objet : Re: set an ldap attribute in the ldap file

On Oct 24, 2018, at 5:19 AM, Yaël Rozanes <irozanes387 at hotmail.fr> wrote:

> I would have liked to know if it was possible to "fix" an ldap attr in the ldap file, such as :
> Tunnel-Type is always equal to VLAN
> and
> Tunnel-Medium-Type is always equal to 6

  Why?  The server has many, many, ways to set attributes.  Why not use those?

> I searched with the operators but I didn't fully understand how they work.

  The rlm_ldap documentation describes the operators in detail.  It describes how the configuration works.

> and I would have liked something like this

  No.  You can't do that.  Don't do that.

> but I'd like to free these fields from my ldap

  See "man unlang".  Look for "update".

  Don't try to invent some new way of doing things.  Use the documented wats to do things.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
Support & Services<http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html>
www.freeradius.org
The world's leading RADIUS server. The project includes a GPL AAA server, BSD licensed client and PAM and Apache modules. Full support is available from NetworkRADIUS.