help with filtering user names and mac

lesterpl at infomed.sld.cu lesterpl at infomed.sld.cu
Fri Sep 7 06:06:29 CEST 2018

Hi, I have a perl script authenticating my users via pop3 and it works
fine but I do not want to authenticate all the users of the server. I
have a list with the users that I want to authenticate and I would
like to know if I can filter them before going on to authenticate with
their respective mac. please some idea I was seeing usernames filtres
in polici.d filter. ideas or suggestions

thousands of thanks
Lester

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/