Recommanded way to display properties for a given user ?

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 15:20:47 CEST 2018

Hello,

I've just discovered radmin and its capabilty to display clients list and
details.

Is there a way a way to get the same kind of display but for configured
Users (ie entries that can be configured in /etc/freeradius/3.0/users file)
as those entries can inherit properties from several sources (Groups,
default values, various backends, ...) ?

If I'm not mistaken, /var/log/syslog nor /var/log/freeradius/radius.log do
not print such detailed data when freeradius daemon is launched with -x
option.

Best regards