Recommanded way to display properties for a given user ?

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 16:17:35 CEST 2018

Le ven. 14 sept. 2018 à 15:45, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> a
écrit :

>   Why is it important to see that information in radmin?  Why not just
> look at the configuration files?

I would use this as tool to learn how to configure Freeradius features:

"As long as I don't see with this tool SimultaneousUse value set to 1 for
user John Doe, no need to capture traffic between my switch et Freeradius,
focus on Freeradius config files.
On the contrary, at the very moment  I see the value I'm looking for, then
no need to tweak Freeradius config anymore".

Having this capability in radmin or elsewhere doesn't matter, for me.