rlm_sqlippool Question

Richard J Palmer richard at merula.net
Sat Apr 6 14:18:05 CEST 2019

HI

I am looking at using this for some connections where a static IP
address is not needed.

Currently we use mssql for the SQL server for the main radius process.

Looking at rlm_sqlippool  there are queries for

mysql
oracle
postgresql
sqlite

Before I start here - would this module support mssql if I create /
tweak the queries - OR should I run a separate SQL server just for the
IP Pools

I was not 100% sure after reading the documentation. More than happy
to adjust the SQL (Create a table / create the queries) Just wanted to
consult here before doing that.

Assuming it will work OK and I create a working config I am more than
happy to provide it back to the project

Thanks in advance

Richard