rlm_sqlippool Question

Richard J Palmer richard at merula.net
Sat Apr 6 21:54:52 CEST 2019

OK

I am getting somewhere

There's actually a couple of other changes - One in the source code -
one for the queries.

I have it running in theory and will test and come back on this one
soon....

With the source code - the issue I found was the Transaction code was
different in Mssql to mysql - The start / end transaction calls seem
to be hard coded - so for now I have tweaked the code to send the MS
SQL commit functions - BUT I suspect that may be better as a config
setting ?

I am going to test this 'in anger' now so we get accounting data for a
few test accounts and make sure things look OK...

Once working would you like a copy of the code changes / working
queries to apply to the code ?

Thanks for the help so far ...

Richard