Issue with FreeRadius filling up root

Sharma, Nitin shaniti at amazon.com
Thu Aug 1 13:55:32 CEST 2019

Thanks Alan,

I updated the config and removed 'unix' module from accounting section and seems its working the way I was expecting.

Thanks & Regards,
Nitin Sharma

On 01/08/19, 5:09 PM, "Alan DeKok" <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

    On Aug 1, 2019, at 7:36 AM, Sharma, Nitin via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:
    > I can see below while running radius in debug mode. Not sure if that’s the case.
    >
    > ```
    >  unix {
    >  	radwtmp = "NULL"
    >  }
    > ```

      Yes, that's the problem.  Someone edited the default configuration and broke it.

      Don't do that.

      If you want to disable logging to radwtmp, just delete the "unix" module from the precct / accounting sections.