Radacct looping insertion

juliana sales porto julianaporto3 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 1 15:45:20 CEST 2019

Hello my name is juliana I am developer from Brazil and I work with a hotspot system connecting in a freeradius database. We are facing problems with pfsense and freeradius. When we configure on pfsense to insert the users connection on radacct table there are many insertions from the same user
[cid:d92ed80a-860f-4dbc-85ed-a349a0888781]
minute by minute the radius is connecting and disconnecting this user.
We would like to know how to solve this problem

Att,

Juliana Porto