Radacct looping insertion

juliana sales porto julianaporto3 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 1 17:32:28 CEST 2019

Okay. I will send a email to them. Thanks for your help.
Best regards,
Juliana
On 1 Aug 2019 11:54 -0300, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>, wrote:
On Aug 1, 2019, at 10:51 AM, juliana sales porto <julianaporto3 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hey Alan, sorry I think I didn’t explain correctly. The user keep alive. He doesn’t disconnect.
Actually, what happen is the radius receive minute by minute to insert this user again on the table radacct (accounting records) instead update the information of this user because is the same session

The default configuration in the server doesn't do this.

So... what did pfsense do so that the configuration is broken?

Ask pfsense.

Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html