freeradius with UNIFI APs

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Tue Aug 13 19:57:00 CEST 2019

+1
Unifi works fine with FR.

The config on Win10 is a bit confusing - but EAP-TLS does work. [The WPA-Radius setup that seemed most obvious (to me anyway) in W10 does not work for FR-EAP-TLS. I don't seem to have the exact correct config selection handy, but I know I got it working. Plus the new W10 wireless control panel doesn't do you any favors for tweaking configurations till you get them working.]

KL> Op 12/08/19 om 17:47 schreef Nawar Al Tarazi:
>> I have a problem , My  freeradius Server works with Radtest , with  Normal
>> Home Router but not with UNIFI APs , he is the debug ,
>> The Server send the Access-Accept but the AP seems to not accept the
>> connection from the Server

>> my Hardware is Unifi

>> please Help

KL> FWIW, I use a Ubiquiti AP : UniFi AP-AC-LR, with a UniFi-server. It
KL> works fine.

+1