Invalid vendor name in attribute name error after migration from 2.2.6 to 3.0.13

Лев Валуев 2309005m03 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 15:47:51 CEST 2019

I am not sure, I have got this configuration as a legacy. Initial
radius configuration was done before me.
I don't have access to NAS so I can't check how it uses this
attribute, but without it, the user is unable to authorize on NAS.
So, there is no way to use it and I need to get rid of this attribute?