Exec and dropped attributes between v2.0 and 3.0

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Dec 4 17:15:51 CET 2019

On Dec 4, 2019, at 11:01 AM, Luke Cameron <lukessi at gmail.com> wrote:

> If I run the follow snippet of code it doesn't work.

  <sigh>  You already said "it doesn't work".  Repeating that is not helpful.

> But works as expected on 2.0.

  You already said that, too.

  If only there was some kind of debug output which let you know what was going on.

  There is absolutely no reason to post questions to the list and then ignore the answers.  We give advice for a reason.  If you're not going to follow our advice, there's no point in asking questions.