December 2019 Archives by thread
Starting: Sun Dec 1 15:25:51 CET 2019
Ending: Tue Dec 31 15:19:56 CET 2019
- Is it possible to do Vlan assignment based on what nas the login request is coming from?
- Including same directory twice is not working
- 802.1x dynamic vlan and remote desktop
- Freeradius crashes with SIGABRT
- Exec and dropped attributes between v2.0 and 3.0
- Redundant SQL connection. Starting radiusd and Respond with Access-Accept if all databases do not work #2
- get AP MAC Address
juliana sales porto
- Microsoft ODBC bug
- Allow same user to authenticate with different passwords
- Using freeradius just for device administrative access
- Regex match on a variable is not working if length is long
- dhcpclient DHCP-Vendor display problem
- NT Status file lock conflict - 0xc0000054
- Trying not to send outer identity in the Access-Accept message
Torres López María Isabel
- Does freeRADIUS 3 support PostgreSQL 11
Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto
- Double check of sanity with PEAP setup
- FreeRadius LDAP group verification not working for me
- global/wildcard config for COA server?
- hex is not working in 4.0.x
- dhcpclient fails if offer contains two option43s
- cosmetic: radiusd server in -X mode, it keeps printing the listen line continuously
- freeradius 3 eap /tls module rlm_tls-config
- Freeradius on Ubuntu 19.10
- Freeradius with EAP and LDAP
- No subject
- Is there a best practice around credential storage?
- router, freeradius, freeipa
- Control List Attribute in Post-Auth for Dynamic VLAN assignment logic
- Freeradius second auth factor
- freeradius -> AD performance
- strange behavior when EAP is enabled?
- How to grant some (!) devices access to network but all others have to provide passwords
uj2.hahn at posteo.de
- FreeRadius fault by exec
- /usr/sbin/radiusd -C failed
- eap-tls with valid and fake certificates.
- Enterprise Wi-Fi: improving user device security
Last message date:
Tue Dec 31 15:19:56 CET 2019
Archived on: Tue Dec 31 15:20:02 CET 2019
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).