Exec and dropped attributes between v2.0 and 3.0

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Dec 4 17:25:53 CET 2019

On Dec 4, 2019, at 11:20 AM, Luke Cameron <lukessi at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was explaining in full of what I tired, I have ran the server in debug
> mode and it says exec: Program executed successfully.

  Perhaps you didn't read my message or understand it.

  You need to post the FULL DEBUG OUTPUT HERE.  That lets *us* see what's going on.

  Every time you say "no, I'm NOT going to follow instructions", you make it harder for us to help you.

  You choices are:

a) post the full debug log and get help

b) keep ignoring our help, and we will ignore all further messages from you.