Freeradius with EAP and LDAP

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Dec 19 18:58:38 CET 2019

On Dec 19, 2019, at 12:50 PM, Juntunen, Jarkko <jarkko.juntunen at bitkompisab.fi> wrote:
> So, If we have Cleartext-passwords or NT-passwords available for users in
> our LDAP-server should it work then, or is there still something to
> configure on Freeradius side?

  Yes, yes, and yes.  Yes, that's what the web page says.  Yes, that's what my previous message said.

  Yes.  Did I mention that the answer to your question is "YES" ???

  I don't understand the need to ask the same question over and over.  It's not friendly.

  It's like someone meeting a magical genie who says that he will answer any 3 questions about anything: past, present, or future.  The conversation then goes as follows:

guy: Really?
genie: Yes!

guy: Really?
genie: Yes!

guy: Really?
genie: Yes!

genie: Thank you, I've answered your three questions.

  Please find a way to *believe* the documentation and the email messages.  It's not difficult.