Freeradius with EAP and LDAP

Juntunen, Jarkko jarkko.juntunen at bitkompisab.fi
Thu Dec 19 19:56:13 CET 2019

On Dec 19, 2019, at 12:50 PM, Juntunen, Jarkko <[hidden email]
<http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5756533&i=0>>
wrote:
> So, If we have Cleartext-passwords or NT-passwords available for users in
> our LDAP-server should it work then, or is there still something to
> configure on Freeradius side?

>  Yes, yes, and yes.  Yes, that's what the web page says.  Yes, that's
what my >previous message said.

>  Yes.  Did I mention that the answer to your question is "YES" ???
 > I don't understand the need to ask the same question over and over.
It's not > friendly.

>  It's like someone meeting a magical genie who says that he will answer
any 3 > questions about anything: past, present, or future.  The
conversation then >goes as follows:

>guy: Really?
>genie: Yes!

>guy: Really?
>genie: Yes!

>guy: Really?
>genie: Yes!

>genie: Thank you, I've answered your three questions.

>  Please find a way to *believe* the documentation and the email messages.
> It's not difficult.

>  Alan DeKok.

Thanks For Your help. Why so tight and unfriendly answer. If it's so
obnoxiuous to answer the questions why to bother?