Freeradius with EAP and LDAP

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Dec 19 20:47:55 CET 2019

On Dec 19, 2019, at 1:56 PM, Juntunen, Jarkko <jarkko.juntunen at bitkompisab.fi> wrote
> Thanks For Your help. Why so tight and unfriendly answer. If it's so
> obnoxiuous to answer the questions why to bother?

  It's really simple.  Your behaviour was not appropriate  Asking the same question repeatedly means that you're not paying attention to the answers, or you think we're lying to you.

  Most people learn after asking one question and getting an answer.  You asked the same question 3 times.  Why?

  You can (a) keep complaining and get banned from the list, or (b) learn from your mistakes.

  This list does not tolerate inappropriate behaviour.  It is *not* wrong for me to point out your inappropriate behaviour.  If you don't like being called out for poor behaviour, then don't engage in poor behaviour on the list.