Unexpected Disconnect Message to NAS

Vladimir Cvetic vcvetic.vc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 13:42:54 CET 2019

Finally I fixed it. Apparently freeradius doesn't send Session-Timeout
attribute when using PEAP. I tested with EAP-TTLS. Freeradius is sending
now Session-Timeout attribute now and the NAS disconnects the user now as
expected. No need for CoA and Disconnect messages anymore. Everything is
handled via the dailycounter and logintime module.

Thanks Alan,
All the best