Reading dynamic clients from "clients" files in /etc/raddb/dynamic-clients doesn't work 2

smith john johnerickson663 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 17:43:38 CET 2019

> I've tracked down the problem and pushed a fix to the v3.0.x branch on
GitHub.  Luckily, the issue was simple.

I thought I must be missed something in the setup. So it's just a small
bug.

Does the fix has a corresponding commit of the v3.0.x branch on GitHub ?

> On the down side, it looks like that particular module has been broken
for a very long time now.  That's unfortunate.

May most people just use the clients.conf file or use mysql to store
dynamic clients.

By the way, what dos the "rlm" in module names stand for ?  I guess "r"
stands radius, “m” stands module, then which
words does the "l" stands ?