Building the 3.0.18 version

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 02:30:58 CET 2019

> You haven't done
>

>>   git checkout release_3_0_18

Can be. :D

With the packages below I was able to satisfy the dependecies and create
the debs in debian stretch 9.8

aptitude install libsystemd0 libsystemd-dev dh-systemd libcurl4-openssl-dev
libcap-dev libgdbm-dev libjson-c-dev libjson-c3 libjson-c-dev libldap-2.4-2
libldap2-dev libpam0g-dev libpcap-dev libpcre3-dev libperl-dev
libmariadbclient-dev default-libmysqlclient-dev libpq-dev libreadline-dev
libsasl2-dev libsqlite3-dev libssl-dev libtalloc-dev libwbclient-dev
libyubikey-dev libykclient-dev libmemcached-dev libhiredis-dev python-dev
samba-dev unixodbc-dev libiodbc2-dev libkrb5-dev ssl-cert

--
Elias Pereira