Missing error messages in detail log reply files

Fekete Tamás fektom at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:13:17 CET 2019

> The attribute isn't created in 3.0.13.  So either you can't use it in a
log message, or upgrade to 3.0.17, and it should exist there.

As CentOS has only v3.0.13 freeradius package release currently, I have to
compile it by myself. However, there are a lot of dependencies not
installed and couldn't find the containing packages.

After I have run ./configure I got the following warnings:

configure: WARNING: collectdclient library not found. Use
--with-collectdclient-lib-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: cap library not found, debugger checks will not be
enabled. Use --with-cap-lib-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_ikev2.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_ikev2 requires:  EAPIKEv2/connector.h
libeap-ikev2.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_tnc.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_tnc requires:  naaeap.h libnaaeap.
configure: WARNING: Required libraries are available from
https://github.com/trustatfhh/tnc-fhh
configure: WARNING: core/ntstatus.h not found. Use
--with-winbind-include-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: silently building without support for direct
authentication via winbind. requires: libwbclient
Can't locate ExtUtils/Embed.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .).
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.
Can't locate ExtUtils/Embed.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .).
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_perl.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_perl requires:  EXTERN.h EXTERN.h
libperl.so libperl.so.
configure: WARNING: yubikey headers not found. Use
--with-yubikey-include-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: yubikey libraries not found. Use
--with-yubikey-lib-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: silently building without yubikey token decryption
support. requires: yubikey
configure: WARNING: ykclient headers not found. Use
--with-ykclient-include-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: ykclient libraries not found. Use
--with-ykclient-lib-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: silently building without yubicloud support. requires:
ykclient
configure: WARNING: hiredis headers not found. Use
--with-redis-include-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: hiredis libraries not found. Use
--with-redis-lib-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_redis.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_redis requires: hiredis.h libhiredis.
configure: WARNING: hiredis headers not found. Use
--with-redis-include-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: hiredis libraries not found. Use
--with-redis-lib-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_rediswho.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_rediswho requires: hiredis.h libhiredis.

Do you have a list about necessary packages to solve dependencies mentioned
above?

Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. jan. 8., K,
16:54):